After yesterday’s explosion, things have been a little calmer, with the people of Kuwait showing great dignity and defiance in their unity. In my own small way, my defiance has been to try and carry on as normally as possible.
With that thought, I have been trying to come to a decision regarding the changes to my project proposal and so prepared a pro’s and con’s list which has given me my answer. If I’m truly honest, I think I had already made a decision a few days ago but was reluctant to commit to such a daunting task but my gut instinct tells me that this is the right way to go.
“Once more unto the Breach…” (Shakespeare, 1599)
FIG 1: Pros and Cons